Site Service Engineer (Cranes)
£32K - £35K + Overtime + Excellent Benefits
The Company - Site Service Engineer (Cranes)
My client is a leading manufacturer and supplier of cranes and lifting equipment which are used in a range of sectors including manufacturing, petrochemical and hydro / thermal /wind power industries. This well respected organisation has been supplying this marketplace for decades, establishing and nurturing long term relationships with a customer base at the forefront of technology.
The Role - Site Service Engineer (Cranes)
Following expansion they seek to recruit a customer focused and highly motivated Site Service Engineer responsible for:
- Performing preventative maintenance and repairs on electric overhead travelling cranes.
- Trouble- shootinging equipment malfunctions.
- Consulting with customers on repair and safety related issues.
- Generating sales leads during service call.
- Completing appropriate documentation.
The working pattern is as follows:
- Week 1 - 2 nights (9pm – 6.30am) Saturday 7am-4.30pm & Sunday 7am – 4.30pm
- Week 2 – 2 nights (9pm – 6.30am) Saturday 7am-4.30pm & Sunday 7am – 4.30pm
- Week 3 – 2 nights (9pm – 6.30am) Saturday 7am-4.30pm & Sunday 7am – 4.30pm
- Week 4 – 4 nights (9pm – 6.30am) No weekend
Your Background - Site Service Engineer (Cranes)
The successful candidate will meet the following criteria:
- You must be apprentice-trained or equivalent and fully conversant with electrical engineering disciplines
- Knowledge of risks when working at height
- Experience with overhead cranes and hoists is preferred, although full product training will be given
- Good grasp of the English language (verbal and written)
- Strong interpersonal skills as there is extensive customer contact
- Proven commitment to safety
- You must be physically fit and able to work at heights
The Benefits - Site Service Engineer (Cranes)
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company that values its employees and rewards innovation. As an experienced engineer with the ambition to succeed in a dynamic environment, you will be given full product training and constant support from senior management. This is an ideal opportunity to further develop your engineering career within an innovative organisation.
A starting salary of up to £35K is accompanied by a package which includes overtime, pension and holidays.
This vacancy is being advertised by TRS Consulting. The services advertised by TRS Consulting are those of an employment agency and / or an employment business.