Sales Account Manager (Medical Equipment Service Contracts)
Competitive Salary + Company Car + Excellent Benefits Package
The Company - Sales Account Manager (Medical Equipment Service Contracts)
My client is a well established and world leading manufacturer of specialist medical and laboratory equipment. This instantly recognisable market leader is renowned for their forward-thinking products, support services and complete solutions used within the surgical, healthcare, life sciences, pharmaceutical and industrial sectors. They are a market leader in a number of equipment technologies and enjoy 'best in class' status with a number of their innovative and highly automated systems.
The Role – Sales Account Manager (Medical Equipment Service Contracts)
This market leader now seeks to recruit a commercially astute Sales Account Manager responsible for:
- Defining and implementing market strategies to increase service revenue and profit.
- Collaborating with sales teams and service director to establish effective, market leading service offerings.
- Working closely with the commercial strategy, sales and tenders teams to ensure that the service arm of the business is effectively represented in all commercial discussions.
- Offering support and advice as required to the service contracts manager and carry out profitability reviews of existing service contracts.
- Proactively building and maintaining excellent customer relationships, carrying out regular reviews with key customers.
- Attending and organising external conferences and events to support service campaigns.
Your Background – Sales Account Manager (Medical Equipment Service Contracts)
To succeed in this demanding and exciting role, you will have:
- Degree or equivalent in technology or business related discipline.
- Strong background in the development of commercial service products within a medical, scientific or related environment.
- Working knowledge of financial analysis and targets, forecasting and budgeting.
The Benefits – Sales Account Manager (Medical Equipment Service Contracts)
In return, my client is offering a fantastic remuneration and benefits package, including a competitive salary, company car and the opportunity to progress your career within a truly global market-leading organisation.
This vacancy is being advertised by TRS Consulting. The services advertised by TRS Consulting are those of an employment agency and / or employment business.