Radiology / Imaging Training Coordinator
Competitive Salary + Bonus + Car Allowance + Genuine Opportunities for Career Progression
Part Time Role - 3 Days Per Week
**Excellent opportunity for a Radiologist to join an instantly recognisable leader in medical systems, offering excellent career development and opportunities for career progression**
The Company - Radiology / Imaging Training Coordinator
My client is an instantly recognisable market leader, renowned for its forward-thinking healthcare solutions which include ‘best in class’ medical imaging systems and biomedical equipment. They are an industry leader in a number of medical imaging equipment modalities and supply hospitals and medical centres throughout the UK with the latest in medical device technology. As a truly global organisation, product innovation, excellent levels of customer service and good people are fundamental to their future success.
The Role - Radiology / Imaging Training Coordinator
This market leader now seeks to recruit a Radiology / Imaging Training Coordinator. The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Monitoring internal training requirements and arrange training courses as required (refresher, new, external and internal courses).
- Liaising with and responding to customer enquiries for training (both internal, existing and new external customers).
- Invoicing training to customers upon completion.
- Ensuring databases are maintained with current, new and external training records.
- Reporting of expired and soon to expire courses and liaise with Line Managers regarding training requirements.
- Processing requests from Line Managers for training.
- Scheduling courses and trainers, maintain the scheduling system, balancing both customer and trainer needs.
Your Background - Radiology / Imaging Training Coordinator
To apply you should have a background working within radiology or as a radiographer. Your excellent communication skills enable you to present complex information in a clear and concise manner tailored to the recipient. You will be able to balance a number of different projects whilst maintaining a high level of accurary and attention to detail.
The Benefits - Radiology / Imaging Training Coordinator
The successful applicant will benefit from ‘first class’ industry recognised training and a comprehensive remuneration package, including a competitive basic salary, car allowance, bonus and contributory pension scheme.
This vacancy is being advertised by TRS Consulting (UK). The services advertised by TRS Consulting (UK) are those of an employment agency and / or employment business.