Competitive Salary + Excellent Bonus
The Company - Operations Technician
My client is one of the world’s leading suppliers of medical instrumentation. This instantly recognisable manufacturer employs over 20,000 people and has representation in 120 countries. Their forward thinking range of products are trusted by professionals globally. As a market leading organisation, product innovation, a continued commitment to research and development, excellent levels of customer service and good people are fundamental to their future success.
The Role - Operations Technician (Gas Detection)
Following planned expansion they now seek to recruit an Operations Technician responsible for:
- Providing quality and technical support in the manufacture of gas detection products.
- Controlling calibration and total productive maintenance (TPM).
- Supporting operations management and supervisory personnel in the creation and development of standard operating procedures (SOPs).
Your Background - Operations Technician
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, you must have:
- BTEC, HNC or HND in engineering, electronics or other related field.
- Extensive industry experience within a technical or engineering function.
- Experience in electro-mechanical manufacturing would be advantageous.
The Benefits - Operations Technician
In return my client is offering a package unrivalled by their competitors, including a competitive salary, an excellent benefits package and industry recognised product training, ongoing as new products are introduced.
This vacancy is being advertised by TRS Consulting. The services advertised by TRS Consulting are those of an employment agency and / or employment business.