My client is an innovative leading supplier of environmental solutions, providing a comprehensive range of water, waste and energy management services. They are trusted by both the private sector and local authorities to operate and maintain water treatment systems, offering cutting edge recycling solutions and patented technologies. Their continued success is based upon an unrelenting commitment to research and development, world class facilities and the recruitment and retention of excellent people.
The Role - Legionella Risk Assessor
Following expansion they seek to recruit a Legionella Risk Assessor responsible for:
- Undertaking legionella risk assessments and generating reports.
- Providing technical advice to clients.
- Undertaking monitoring inspections.
Your Background - Legionella Risk Assessor
To be considered for this exciting role you must be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience in a legionella risk assessment role.
- Ability to work to strict quality control systems and operational procedures.
- Working knowledge of the respective legislation and guidance material.
The Benefits - Legionella Risk Assessor
This is an excellent opportunity to join a world class organisation. The successful applicant will benefit from a generous remuneration package, including competitive salary of up to £28K, company vehicle, healthcare, contributory pension scheme and overtime, along with the opportunity to progress your career within a market leading organisation.