IT Technical Support Engineer (Healthcare Informatics)
£37K - £44K + 10% Bonus + On Call Allowance + Overtime + Pension + Healthcare + £500 Broadband Allowance + Genuine Opportunities for Career Progression
**Outstanding opportunities for career development into senior roles with unrivalled industry and IT training**
The Company – IT Technical Support Engineer (Healthcare Informatics)
My client is a leader in healthcare and a well respected medical equipment and medical device software systems provider. This organisation's impressive portfolio of products and fully integrated medical systems incorporates all aspects of the healthcare informatics sector and includes medical imaging software systems. Offering 'best in class' solutions across a wide range of technologies, their success is based upon a commitment to world leading design facilities, outstanding product innovation, excellent customer care and the recruitment and development of talented IT specialists.
The Roles – IT Technical Support Engineer (Healthcare Informatics)
Following continued growth this market-leading organisation now seeks to recruit a customer focused IT Technical Support Engineer responsible for:
- Installing, configuring and commissioning IT solutions, ensuring integration between company offerings and other healthcare systems.
- Repairing and recovering hardware and software failures.
- Carrying out regular security monitoring and maintenance.
Your Background – IT Technical Support Engineer (Healthcare Informatics)
To be considered for this role you will be a strategic, driven individual and should have:
- Degree in computer engineering or similar.
- Ideally a background working in NHS IT departments or with healthcare informatics, medical IT, PACS, RIS, PAS or similar.
- Genuine interest in IT and willingness to expand skill set.
- Strong organisational and communication skills.
- Experience of the following would be advantageous: MS SQL Server or VMware, PACS/RIS, operating systems, programming or scripting tools.
The Benefits – IT Technical Support Engineer (Healthcare Informatics)
The successful applicant will benefit from ‘first class’ industry recognised training and a comprehensive remuneration package, including a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
This vacancy is being advertised by TRS Consulting. The services advertised by TRS Consulting are those of an employment agency and / or employment business.