IT Service Desk Manager (Healthcare Systems)
£38K - £50K + 10% Bonus + £500 Annual Broadband Allowance + Overtime + Pension + Healthcare
** Outstanding opportunities for career development into senior roles with unrivalled industry and IT training**
The Company – IT Service Desk Manager (Healthcare Systems)
My client is a leader in healthcare and a well respected medical equipment and medical device software systems provider. This organisation's impressive portfolio of products and fully integrated medical systems incorporates all aspects of the healthcare informatics sector and includes medical imaging software systems. Offering 'best in class' solutions across a wide range of technologies, their success is based upon a commitment to world leading design facilities, outstanding product innovation, excellent customer care and the recruitment and development of talented IT specialists.
The Roles – IT Service Desk Manager (Healthcare Systems)
Following continued growth this market-leading organisation now seeks to recruit a customer focused IT Service Desk Manager responsible for:
- Facilitating and promoting an ITIL service culture, working to continually improve in accordance with business requirements and looking to exceed customer expectations.
- Engaging with customers on a daily basis and taking full ownership of issues until satisfactorily resolved.
- Line management of team members.
Your Background – IT Service Desk Manager (Healthcare Systems)
To be considered for this role you will be a strategic, driven individual and should have:
- Degree in computer engineering or similar, along with a minimum of intermediate ITIL qualification.
- Experience managing a service desk in a high pressue, fast paced environment with an awareness of data sensitivity protocols, ideally within the NHS or government.
- Genuine interest in IT and willingness to expand skill set.
The Benefits – IT Service Desk Manager (Healthcare Systems)
The successful applicant will benefit from ‘first class’ industry recognised training and a comprehensive remuneration package, including a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
This vacancy is being advertised by TRS Consulting. The services advertised by TRS Consulting are those of an employment agency and / or employment business.