IT Infrastructure Consultant (Healthcare Systems)
£37K - £50K + 10% Bonus + Pension + Healthcare + £500 Annual Broadband Allowance + Overtime + On Call Allowance + Genuine Opportunities for Career Progression
** Outstanding opportunities for career development into technical specialist roles with unrivalled industry and IT training**
The Company – IT Infrastructure Consultant (Healthcare Systems)
My client is a leader in healthcare and a well respected medical equipment and medical device software systems provider. This organisation's impressive portfolio of products and fully integrated medical systems incorporates all aspects of the healthcare informatics sector and includes medical imaging software systems. Offering 'best in class' solutions across a wide range of technologies, their success is based upon a commitment to world leading design facilities, outstanding product innovation, excellent customer care and the recruitment and development of talented IT specialists.
The Role – IT Infrastructure Consultant (Healthcare Systems)
Following continued growth this market-leading organisation now seeks to recruit an IT Infrastructure Consultant responsible for:
- Commission, install and configure IT solutions, working closely with third party suppliers and sub contractors.
- Repair and recover hardware and software failures, providing remote diagnostic support for technical and end user issues.
- Perform regular security monitoring and maintenance, ongoing performance tuning and hardware upgrades.
Your Background – IT Infrastructure Consultant (Healthcare Systems)
To be considered for this role you will be a strategic, driven individual and should have:
- Degree in computer engineering or similar.
- Background in operating systems, computer networks, software environments, server hardware, programming and disaster recovery.
- Experience with VMware products and storage technologies.
The Benefits – IT Infrastructure Consultant (Healthcare Systems)
The successful applicant will benefit from ‘first class’ industry recognised training and a comprehensive remuneration package, including a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
This vacancy is being advertised by TRS Consulting. The services advertised by TRS Consulting are those of an employment agency and / or employment business.