My client is a well respected supplier of sophisticated medical diagnostics systems, trusted by healthcare professionals to accurately diagnose and test patients for a wide range of medical conditions and diseases. This instantly recognisable brand leader supplies a wide range of innovative diagnostic based laboratory and medical systems to the healthcare sector, and offers 'best in class' solutions across their range of products and systems, which include applications for microbiology, immunodiagnostics, molecular diagnostics and blood bank screening. Supported by a truly multi-national 'blue-chip' technology group with representation in over 150 countries, their commitment to investment in Research and Development is second to none in their industry, ensuring that they remain a market leader. At the core of their business lie product innovation, excellent customer service and good people.
The Role – Installation Engineer (Medical Systems)
This market leader seeks to recruit a technically motivated and customer focused Installation Engineer, responsible for assisting with carrying out installations and Planned Preventative Maintenance of a wide range of sophisticated medical laboratory diagnostics systems, utilised within pathology departments, NHS laboratories and private healthcare clinical environments. The successful applicant will support the engineering team as they work on clinical chemistry, immunoassay and blood diagnostics products located at customer sites.
Your Background – Installation Engineer (Medical Systems)
Applications are welcomed from a wide of backgrounds as full and comprehensive product training will be provided. To succeed in this exciting role, you must be able to demonstrate a competent background in an electrical, electro-mechanical discipline and may have one of the following backgrounds:
- A field service or installation engineer with experience of working on electro-mechanical capital equipment looking to forge a career within the medical devices sector
- A domestic, commercial or industrial electrician qualified with City & Guilds / NVQ Electrical Installations and 17th Edition seeking a company that will provide extensive training on electronics systems
- A plant maintenance engineer with electrical / mechanical skills wishing to develop their career into a field service position
- An ex-forces engineer with experience of repairing radar, weapons guidance systems, avionics or medical and dental devices searching for their first step into the commerical medical service sector
- A recently qualified junior or trainee engineers with an ambition to join a market leader that can provide extensive training and sponsor the pursuit of further qualifications
The Benefits – Installation Engineer (Medical Systems)
In return, my client is offering a fantastic remuneration and benefits package, including competitive basic salary, bonus, company car, excellent benefits, and the opportunity to progress your career within a truly global market-leading organisation.