Field Service Engineer
- Medical X Ray Systems -
- OTE £44,000+
- Basic £37,000 - £40,000
- 10% Bonus
- Full and Comprehensive Manufacturers based Product Training
The Role - Field Service Engineer
You will be responsible for for the service, repair, breakdown and maintenance of their range of highly advanced x-ray systems located at hospitals and healthcare centres.
Your Background - Field Service Engineer
To apply you should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Experience of repairing high-value capital equipment
- Qualified to HNC level or above in electronics or another relevant technical discipline
- Background in medical, laboratory, scientific, biomedical, pathology laboratory diagnostics, medical imaging, surgical systems, sterilisation or associated healthcare equipment
- Impeccable customer service skills and a confident and professional manner in customer facing environments
- Flexible approach with the positive determination to seize opportunities and resolve complex challenges through successful constructive resolutions
The Company - Field Service Engineer
- Global leader in healthcare and a highly respected manufacturer of medical imaging systems
- Their success is based upon a commitment to world leading manufacturing facilities, outstanding product innovation, excellent customer care and the recruitment and development of good people
- You will be joining a national team of engineers who take great pride in their work and who aim to build upon long term relationships with customers.
- Full product training on a range of medical imaging systems will be provided through engineer mentoring and manufacturer training courses.
- For those with the desire there are opportunities to progress your career into more technical specialist roles.
This vacancy is being advertised by TRS Consulting. The services advertised by TRS Consulting are those of an employment agency and / or an employment business.