Field Service Engineer
- Medical & Laboratory Equipment -
Candidates based in Cambridge and Peterborough are encouraged to apply
- OTE £35,000+
- Basic £25,000 - £27,500
- Paid door-to-door
- £30 per night overnight allowance + subsistence
- Pension 4% employer contributions
The Role - Field Service Engineer
You will be responsible for:
- Installing, commissioning, servicing and repairing fume cupboards and laminar flow cabinets
- Ensuring the delivery of excellent standards of service to new and existing customers, including laboratories, private hospitals, NHS healthcare facilities and pharmaceutical companies
- Providing scheduled, preventative and reactive maintenance and servicing on electro-mechanical laboratory and medical equipment
Your Background - Field Service Engineer
To apply you should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Previous field service and installation experience.
- An electrical qualification - NVQ in Electrical / Mechanical engineering or equivalent, 16th / 17th Edition Wiring Regulations.
- A background working on air conditioning, HVAC, paint spray booth, domestic appliance, vending, electrical service or air handling systems.
- Any experience of laminar air flow or fume cabinets would be advantageous, but is not essential
- Working knowledge of Health & Safety
- Basic IT skills – working knowledge of Microsoft office (all reporting carried out on laptop)
The Company - Field Service Engineer
- A very stable, successful and well-run manufacturer within the growing laboratory and medical equipment sector
- Increased demand in their products due to testing and research related to Covid-19
- At the core of their business lie product innovation, excellent customer service and good people.
- High levels of staff retention are the result of a fair and appreciative management style
This vacancy is being advertised by TRS Consulting. The services advertised by TRS Consulting are those of an employment agency and / or an employment business.