Field Service Engineer (Biomedical Equipment)
**An excellent opportunity for a skilled biomedical or medical engineer to join a market leading manufacturer offering exceptional opportunities for career development**
- Basic Salary up to £50,000
- Car Allowance
- Pension Scheme
- Travel Costs Covered
- Excellent Opportunities for Career Advancement
- Year End Salary Review
The Role - Field Service Engineer (Biomedical Equipment)
Following planned expansion, they now seek to recruit a technically focused Biomedical Field Service Engineer, responsible for the planned preventative maintenance, service and repair of their range of technologically innovative patient ventilators, patient monitors, critical care systems and anaesthesia delivery systems, ensuring that the highest levels of customer service are maintained at all times.
Your Background - Field Service Engineer (Biomedical Equipment)
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, you must be able to demonstrate:
- A background in this sector – this includes patient monitoring and critical care, biomedical engineering, ultrasound and medical imaging, anaesthesia and ventilation systems, laboratory instrumentation, medical diagnostics and clinical chemistry, ex Armed Forces Medical Engineers and ‘in house’ EBME / MTOs currently working in a site based capacity in hospitals
- You might be an experienced ‘in house’ Medical Technical Officer, Clinical Engineer or Biomedical Engineer seeking the opportunity to break into a field service environment or a Field Service Engineer seeking further training, an increase in remuneration, an enhanced benefits package and the opportunity to progress within a market leading organisation offering genuine opportunities for career advancement
- A technical qualification is essential, ideally to a minimum of HNC in Electronics, Electrical Engineering, or a medical related discipline.
The Company - Field Service Engineer (Biomedical Equipment)
- One of the world’s leading suppliers of medical equipment
- This instantly recognisable healthcare systems provider employs over 20,000 people and has representation in 120 countries
- Their forward thinking range of products are trusted by healthcare professionals globally and include patient monitors, anaesthesia delivery systems, ventilators and a range of operating theatre equipment
- As a market leading organisation, product innovation, a continued commitment to research and development, excellent levels of customer service and good people are fundamental to their future success
This vacancy is being advertised by TRS Consulting. The services advertised by TRS Consulting are those of an employment agency and / or employment business.