Applications Specialist (Mass Spectrometry)
- Salary £40,000 - £45,000
- Bonus £5,000
- Full Product Training
The Role - Applications Specialist (Mass Spectrometry)
You will be responsible for providing customer training and technical support on a range of sophisticated scientific and laboratory systems, utilised within laboratories and pharmaceutical environments. The role will involve travel throughout the UK. You will:
- Work with the sales teams to provide pre-sales support during customer visits and webinars
- Carry out demonstrations during training and support events to fully showcase products and solutions
- Provide high level of customer training and ongoing technical support
- Participate in conferences, exhibitions and customer focused seminars
Your Background - Applications Specialist (Mass Spectrometry)
To apply you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Background working as a food chemist, biologist or pharmacologist with a focus on analytical chemistry
- Practical experience using mass spectrometry technology, in particular LC/MS, and a thorough understanding of its role and challenges within chemical analysis.
- Competency in chromatographic separations would be advantageous but is not essential
- Provision of high level of customer support via telephone, email and webinars
- Willingness to travel
The Company - Applications Specialist (Mass Spectrometry)
- Well respected supplier of sophisticated scientific systems
- Provides wide range of innovative analytical systems to the pharmaceutical, university and research sectors
- Offers 'best in class' solutions across their range of products and systems
- At the core of their business lie product innovation, excellent customer service and good people.
This vacancy is being advertised by TRS Consulting. The services advertised by TRS Consulting are those of an employment agency and / or employment business.